IVth national competition for junior trumpet players (with international participation)
17-19.12.2007 Ministry of Culture State Music Academy “Pancho Vladigerov” - Sofia Municipality of Stara Zagora State opera – Stara Zagora National High School for Music, Dance and Theatre “Hristina Morfova” – Stara Zagora 2007 STARA ZAGORA
Clauses for participation
The competitors are divided into following age groups:
Group A – up to 14 years (8 form including)
Group B – up to 16 years (10 form including)
Group C – up to 19 years (12 form including)
The candidates should apply
Following documents till 25th September 2007
a) Application form
b) Birth certificate – duplicate
c) Short artistic autobiography
d) Two photos (passport size)
e) Paying receipt for paid fee:
For groups A and B – 15 BG notes
For group C – 30 BG notes
All documents should be sent on the following address:
1. All the competitors are allowed 15 min. rehearsals in time schedule
2. The order or the participation is fixed by lot, drawn officially on 12th October 2007.
3. The Organization Committee confirms the admission, the order, the exact date and time of competitor’s performing in written form.
1. V Shtelokov – Child concert
2. A piece at choice
1. One of the following concertos: L. Kogan or V. Shtelokov N:3
2. A piece at choice
1. J. Neruda – concerto in Es dur – I movement or J.N. Hummel – concerto in Es dur – I movement
2. Bulgarian music piece by: N. Takov Al. Thekeliev , C. Lambov , P. Petrov , V. Karaatanasov, Zdr. Manolov, P. Hadjiev or a piece by an author from the country of the participant.
1. O.Bohme - concerto I movement
2. At choice – Gedike – concerto etude, Scertco by Arutjunjan, Abramjan, Svirski, Mogilevski, Bolotin, Shahov.
1. The jury includes prominent musicians – players and pedagogues
2. After the second tour – the final position.
3. The decisions of the jury for prizes are final and definitive
I prize – diploma and 120 BGN.
II prize – diploma and 80 BGN.
III prize – diploma and 50 BGN.
I prize – diploma and 180 BGN.
II prize – diploma and 120 BGN.
III prize – diploma and 100 BGN.
I prize – diploma and 200 BGN.
II prize – diploma and 180 BGN.
III prize – diploma and 120 BGN.
Other prizes – object, pecuniary could be granted and provided by Foundations, sponsors and some private persons.